Tuesday 26 June 2012

Other Roles

One point that has come up in discussion is the potential to double and triple-hat.  Not only will it ensure we cover the gamut of the Cabinet Posts, it'll give us more scope during potential Coalition negotiations and ensure that we don't get too down if things aren't going swimmingly for our main portfolio.  I'd suggest taht we use this post to register our preferences so Stefan can make an informed decision.

Personally, I'd love the Energy Portfolio to go with my main one.  A third one would probably have to be Work and Pensions since my first post left that portfolio with not much else to do ...

4 comments:

  1. I've decided to steal International Development

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mind that I'm recommending plundering it back down to 2008 levels?

      Delete
    2. I wasn't enthused about it, no.

      But I plan on fundamentally changing how it operates, so it'll will hopefully be better regardless.

      (No aid going to states first off).

      Delete
  2. BIS.

    Third hat Chief Secretary to the Treasury.

    ReplyDelete